- python-dateutil [docs] (Maintainer): Python date and time library
- variants: Syntactic sugar for creating variant forms of Python functions
- HaptiCap: Haptic compass built into a hat
- audio-feeder: Audiobook server that serves your audiobooks as podcast feeds.
- 2017-08-12 - Time Zone Troubles: Dealing with Imaginary and Ambiguous Datetimes (video, slides, repo) - Given at PyBay 2017, this is an in-depth look at time zones in Python2016-07-17 - python-dateutil: A delightful romp in the never-confusing world of dates and times (video, slides, repo) - Given at PyGotham, this is an overview of the dateutil package. Audio is quite choppy.
- variants: A convention for cleaner API design (slides, repo) - A talk about the variants library I wrote for Python.